Sunday, January 11, 2009

New Phone!

It has been ages since I've updated. Sorry about that.

Last semester I passed with top marks, getting the class high in my Ochem class and getting in the top three in my calculus class.

I'm not that excited for next semester but I calculated how much longer I have in school and only three more semesters if everything goes to plan. Then I anticipate on doing some internships living on my own for awhile, then most likely going to school out of state. I suppose I have nothing holding me back now.

In other news I lost my cellphone yesterday. The first time that's ever happened. But my new phone is quite beautiful, maroon and it flips open to a keyboard. I am quite content with it. I also think the way the menus is organized is much more efficient than my old phone's menu. The only thing that is a pain is that I lost all my contacts so, PLEASE send me a text or send me a message with your number so I can add you back!

4 comments:

Jason and Abby said...

Awesome phone Angela! I love it! I love the red color (my phone is also red).

angela jones said...

Yay! Red phones = the way to be!

Chelsey Hansen said...

hey angela, i just texted you my number. i hope you got it! you're a really cool nerd. way to go on your grades. you and jeremy should be in the nerdy smart people club. (I'm just jealous, sorry if i'm mean) when are we going to get together again!?

angela jones said...

Chel, I was so thinking about that today when we were texting. I miss you! We should try to do it before Tab gets married, (which I heard last was in June), but I think we should try to get all four of us together this time.

Is it too soon for you to feel comfortable with traveling away from your baby? If so, I bet we could work out a night where we drive up again?