Thursday, October 23, 2008

Necklaces and iMacs.

So, I bought myself some new jewelery. Isn't it adorable? It is a envelope that has an actual removable love letter. Sooooooo cute. I can't WAIT for it to get here. Although I do kind of wish a boy would have bought it for me, but it is far too awesome for me to pass up.

So, I have decided to save up for a new imac. I calculated that in maybe 3 paychecks I could afford it and still have money left over, but I might just wait 4 paychecks (2 months) until I buy it so I won't panic that I have no money. Also, it is almost Christmas time so probably a lot of my funds will have to go to presents. I suppose we'll see. I do tend to over estimate my spending just so I wont ever overspend.

Speaking of paychecks, I got paid today! Yay! Halfway to my goal.

School is going good, well maybe not Bio chem. I have an exam Nov. 3rd and I am starting to feel kind of terrified of how much I need to know for that exam. Mechanisms of like 5 proteins, kinetics of proteins, Ordered and random proteins. Just seems like so much information and probably knowing my professor he would tell us that there is all this stuff on the exam and then just do some trivial information. Argg, so frustrating.

In other news, I am crushing hard on a certain boy. I don't really expect it to go anywhere, honestly, but it is nice to daydream and imagine myself kissing him. ;) But, I guess we'll see how it goes!

4 comments:

B. said...

I am in love with your new necklace! It's so sweet. Where did you get it? I need a new mac too. Mine has a crack in the screen. :( It'll take me more then 3 paychecks though, hah.
and I found your blog, yay!

angela jones said...

I got it at urbanoutfitters.com they had a whole lot of unique necklaces! But yaaaay more friends for my blog!

Chelsey Hansen said...

hey angela, when are we going to hang out again? I still can even though i have a baby :) I'm glad you did so well on your test :)

Jason and Abby said...

That is a super cute necklace. If you want I'll write you a love note for it :-)