Friday, October 3, 2008

O chem exam!

So, I just realized what is one of the best feelings in the world is: getting an awesome grade on a test which is returned ON A FRIDAY.

That's right you heard it. I got a kickin' score on my O chem test. My professor thought it was super cool to torture us by talking about how the test scores were kind of low and that now was the time to learn from the exams and do better on the next three, making all of us anxious about our test scores just to LECTURE TO US. Holy smokes, I was ready to raise my hand and tell her that she was killing us here. But I got my first exam back and I got a whole 30 points HIGHER than average! Woo! I would have got more except for I was smoking crack on one of the problems and reacted the starting materials with the products. I have no idea what I was thinking on the exam!? Man, too bad I ran out of time in the last few minutes otherwise I could have gone back and double checked my answers to verify I was acting like a total crazy. But oh well, I'm not too worried about it, maybe I will go to my teacher and like plead for some pity points (because I did do in that problem what I had been doing in the last 5 problems and I guess my mind just got stuck in a rut.)

In about an hour I will get my other exam back and hopefully it doesn't kill my "got a good grade and it's friday" euphoria so I can have a totally awesome weekend!

No comments: