Monday, August 4, 2008

Did you miss the memo?

So I suppose in the end I really didn't like my design. I eventually decided that I didn't like the uniformity of the design. Hence why I have poppies now. Besides I think it is more pleasing on the eye. Also, I changed the favicon (the icon next to the url). I thought using the main "g" with the lace was too hard at the resolution needed for a favicon (16px x 16px). So I made it simpler.

So I have decided that it is completely ridiculous when people won't buy/read/listen to something just because it's currently popular. It's kind of like doing something JUST because it's popular, which is quite ridiculous. For example, when we were younger The Gap was the shiz and just because it was popular my sister Elizabeth never wanted to shop there. I suppose I can understand not wanting popular clothes since you see people wearing the same shirt/whatever where ever you go, but she wouldn't even look. She may have found her dream.. jacket or something there. Now a days I see people say things like "I don't want to read Harry Potter because it is so popular", same with the Twilight Books. Just seem slightly ridiculous. Read it because you want to, and if perchance that classifies you into the popular mass then so what? Quite silly.

Ah goodness, so awhile back I started talking to this guy who seems absolutely amazing, and later I emailed him suggesting some music he might like and he never responded so I was feeling slightly down thinking that he wasn't that into me until today he replied and I certainly like new crushes.

No comments: