Saturday, September 13, 2008

High School Meme

Siiiiince Chel tagged me, I figured I would do it:

High School: Highland High.

1. Did you date someone from your high school: Yep! One person, all four years. Even though when I was a freshman it was lame "only at school" dating. Which kind of not really counts.

2. What kind of car did you drive? : I never drove to or from school. I typically got a ride from my Dad in the morning, and either walked home or bummed a ride from my friend Graham.

3. What is your most embarrassing moment in high school? Most embarrassing moment in school? I can't even remember. I'm sure I did get embarrassed but apparently nothing traumatizing.

4. Were you a party animal? If by party you mean ps2, then definitely. PS2 ANIMAL.

5. Were you considered a flirt? No, not really. That's what happens when you date only one fellow.

6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?: Nooo, (is apparently lame according to this meme). I totally took art.

7. Were you a nerd? : Definitely a nerd. School nerd, fantasy book nerd, art nerd, general nerd. I am just a nerd.

8. Were you on any varsity teams? : I tried out for baseball, haha. I didn't make the cut ;p

9. Did you get suspended/expelled? : Nah, 95% of my teachers adored me-- even ones that I didn't even have.

10. Can you still sing the fight song? : I actually can. I went to my nephew's football game and I was very much surprised that I knew all the words still. But I guess that's what you get for being in pep club for a year.

11. Who were your favorite teachers? : Doug Tate (even if he had freaky rules about homework), Dudley, Dr. Atiya, and pretty much all my math teachers besides freshman year. Sooo.. Mrs. Vance, Corsi. Wow, so basically the science and math teachers. (NERD).

12. Where did you sit during lunch?: If the weather was fair we'd sit outside in the middle courtyard, and when it was cold we would sit at a table fairly close to the most east side of the cafeteria.

13. School Mascot? Rams

14. Did you go to homecoming and with who?: Nope, I never went to dances with the exception of Halloween freshman year.

15. If you could go back and do it again, would you? I definitely would. I heart high school. Although I probably would have done things differently, like take art and pep club jr year instead of pep club and seminary. Well, I didn't have a very good seminary experience in general. Then I would have been more willing to skip class. I like never did that, when I totally could have and still got fine grades.

16. What do you remember most about graduation?: I remember that I had these pink high heels and I wasn't use to wearing high heels at all and my feet were killing me. Walking to the Huntsman Center and waiting to go in. Then I remember thinking the different lays were lame, like the pot leaf one? Or the candy one? Then I remember that during the actual ceremony I wouldn't have picked Abigal Adams to speak because although she is nice and smart.. she's a terrible speaker and draaaaaagged it on. Oh, and I remember screaming really really loud when Parker's name was called. So much that like everyone around me was like "sheesh angela". Haha.

17. Where did you go senior skip day?: I'm not sure exactly. I think I slept in, went to lunch with the boys. Nothing like absolutely amazing. I was sad that our year didn't do a gotcha thing with water guns. I was looking forward to that.

18. Were you in any clubs? : Art club and german club, but we didn't ever actually do anything. I remember for german, Herr Hardy was like "bring everyone for the year book photo, even if they're not in german. We need to beat the french class!"

19. Have you gained weight since then?: Yarp. So saaad :(

20. Who was your prom date?: Nooo dances. I wanted to go to a dance once, but I wanted Parker to ask me in a cutsie way, and when I hinted that I wanted to go he was like "so you want to go to dance with me?" in like "I don't really care but whatever if you want to go" tone and I said no because I was bitter!

21. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion?: Definitely, I want to check to see where everyone went. I can hardly wait.

22. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself?: Probably the same thing I would tell myself now, live your life for you and not for someone else. Oh, and value what you have because you might sorely miss it when the best thing you've ever had falls through because of your arrogance.

Tag some people: I tag, Sarahjane, Abby, Lindsay.

No comments: