Friday, September 26, 2008

Yearbook Yourself.

So, a friend of mine stumbled upon this website called "Yearbook Yourself" and seeing him in some 70's afro, I decided that I would do myself. So, enjoy!:

This one actually reminds me of this photo I have of myself when I was about 4 years old. Exactly the same hair-do.


So, although the hair looks great in this one, the person's face shape wasn't quite the same as mine and it makes me look kind of like Sarah Jessica Parker back in the 80's.

I didn't think this one worked that well, but the hair is hilarious enough. I should really do my hair that way.

Haha, so hot, right? Mary Tyler Moore.

This one cracks me up, I imagine they added this one for anyone who wasn't white who was uploading their images, so now I know what I would look like as partially black in the 80's.


Yes, I do look straight out of Hairspray.


Haha, my sister Melissa has a picture just like this!

This one is probably my favorite which is undoubtably because a) I look normal, b) the original photo had the same face shape as mine, and c) she has almost the same hair-do as I normally do!

So, I had probably way too much fun doing this but I'd say it's totally worth it so go whip out your straight on images of yourself (which is a lot harder than it sounds) and dig into the past.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

haha i love that! those are too great! i'm gonna try it! And can't wait to do my tag, for some reason when i try to cut and paste on my blog it won't let me!

sjbernhisel said...

Hahahahah my friend Claire showed me this a couple of days ago--I was laughing so hard.

Jason and Abby said...

The first one is my favorite, that's hilarious!